- Description: I created a full-bleed event ad by using Microsoft Word and a scanner.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): I first found the image our of my wedding album, scanned it and then opened it into Microsoft Word to make sure the coloring was correct. It turned out perfectly so I added the transparent boxes, the information on the boxes and then finished is with the little yellow dot to tie in the main white flower pictured. Programs used was Microsoft Word, HP Printer, and PDF2JPG.net
- Message: I am running a benefit flower sale to help the City of Rexburg raise money to update the historical Tabernacle.
- Audience: My audience is the general public, especially those who are interested in helping a good cause in the community.
- Color scheme and color names: Tetradic. Yellow, Purple, Green and Blue
- Top Thing Learned: The top thing I learned was how easy it is to design in Microsoft Word.
- Title Font Name & Category: Eurostile – sans seriff and Lucida Handwriting – script
- Copy Font Name & Category: Eurostile – sans serif
- Scanned images used, sources, original sizes, location of scanner used: The picture was scanned from a printed picture that was taken by my wedding photographer (I did have her permission to use it). The original size was 4×6 and the location of the scanner used was my apartment.