- Description: Logo for organization/business
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I started with thinking of business ideas and I really wanted to incorporate my husband in it somehow since we want to run a business together someday. I started thinking of ways to use a well know symbol so it was recognizable but different for the business so that is why I picked the at sign. It worked well since my business name is AT (Ashley and Trever) Home Decor. I designed three different logos and ended up taking using my first one. I did change it around a little bit the but the basic concept is still there.
- Message: This is a good place to get home decor
- Audience: Anyone looking for a place to get trendy and colorful home decor.
- Top Thing Learned: How to use the pen tool
- Color Scheme and Color Names: Complementary – Blue and Brick
- Title / Body Font Names & Categories: Title: Title font: Stencil – Modern Body font: Copperplate – sans serif