- Description: Letterhead and business card designed for a company with an original logo
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I used Illustrator to changed my logo a little from last week and put the home decor part under the @ sign instead of right next to it. I also took out the circle background and just used the @ sign to bring in the circle effect. I made most of the business card in InDesign but I first used Illustrator to make the shape of my card. I started by making a rectangle that was 3.5 x 2 inches and then made a circle that was the same size height of the card. I add the circle at the end and then used the shape builder tool to make them all one shape. I then copied and pasted the shape to make two business cards. I then added my logo, changed the background to grey and added my personal information on the second card. For my letterhead I added my logo in the top left corner, added my information in the top right corner and then added a straight line under my logo and information to break up the contact information from the letter. I ended by adding a light grey watermark in the middle of the page.
- Message: We are a modern and unique home decor store
- Audience: Anyone looking for home decor
- Top Thing Learned: How to make an official business card
- Color scheme and color names: Monochromatic – teal
- Title Font Name & Category: Always in my heart – script
- Copy Font Name & Category: Helvetica – sans seriff